Monday, November 4, 2019

I really like the Authentique Gracious paper so I decided to make another album with a few changes.
It's Kathy by Design tutorial, I used chipboard for my covers instead of 100lb cardstock, which gave me an extra page.  The front cover has a shaker frame with prima flowers and I purchased a
Dangle charm kit from Butter Bee Charms.  I used magnets on page 3 to keep the  booklets closed and again for the waterfall on page 6.  Since I used chipboard covers it gave me more room for
 pictures in the pockets.  The other change I made is using cardstock and adhering decorative paper onto it for the waterfall instead of just using decorative paper for the pages.  I wanted mine to be a little more sturdy.  Kathy's tutorials are always wonderful.  For storing my album I just needed it to be more sturdy.






 This flap opens up

No comments:

Post a Comment